- Front AO
- Red / Green / Blue Tri-Illumination (black if off)
- Mil-Dot Reticle
50mm objective lens
6x - 24x magnification
- 6-24X50 Rifle Scope
- Scope rings for Picatinny mount
- Removable, threaded 2.5" length sunshade
- Manual, lens cleaning cloth
Superior multi-coated optics sets the Kexuan® line of scopes apart from the competition without costing you an arm and a leg.
Comparable to the manufacturing process of Japanese and German optics. A hint of yellowish tint can be found on most Chinese optics offered by companies such as NcStar, Aimsports, Leapers, and Barska.
The Kexuan line of scope are crystal clear and full of useful features such as quick windage/elevation locking adjustment plate. Rule the game with your new Kexuan® scope. 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Body. Ball and Bearing Windage/Elevation adjustment for precision and superior shock resistant.
Tested on .308 Cal. Front AO Adjustment with Mil-dot reticle with Red, Blue and Green illumination.
• RGB tri-illumination mil-dot reticle (defaults to black when off)
• Crystal clear multi-coated lens for excellent glare reflection and maximum light transmission
• Parallax adjustment/front AO feature allows for fine-tuning of target image
• Parallax adjustable from 15 yds to infinity - excellent for long range hunting and shooting
• Quick tactical zero locking/resetting target turrets for windage and elevation adjustment at 1/4 moa per click
• 6061 T6 aircraft grade body with strong Cardan Joint
• Ball and bearing windage/elevation adjustment
• Shockproof, waterproof, fogproof
• Attachable stackable 3” sunshade, High profile Picatinny scope rings, batteries and flip open lens caps included
• Limited 1 year warranty.
|Mag X||Length||Weight||1 Click||Obj. Dia.||Reticle Style||Exit Pupil|
|6-24X||16 inch||26.2 oz||1/4 MOA||50 mm||Mil-Dot||8.3-2.1 mm|
|Field of View
||Tube Dia.||W/E Adj. Value||Eye Relief||Parallax (Yds)||Battery||Diopter range|
|15.2/3.8 ft||1 inch||±25 MOA||3.3-3.1 inch||15-Infi||CR2032||-2D/+2D|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.