Casing color may vary from pictured. Laser will always be red & batteries always included.
The best way to think of a boresight is that it'll get you on paper at 100 yards and will save on wasted ammo getting to that point
- Start with an empty rifle which is secure and isn't going to move - use a vise sled if you have one. The less movement, the more accurate it will be.
- Insert the (switched on) laser boresight into the chamber. Inserting the batteries switches it on (remove to switch off)
- Essentially, the laser will show what the center of your barrel is aiming at, over a 100 yard distance for example. Use a reflective target to show the dot better.
- Adjust your scope's reticle to align with the dot and that's your starting point for final zeroing in. The last settings will be dependant on the type of ammo used and distance. There's also a disparity between bore and your scope's center - there are formulas available for those calculations but personally, I'd just skip to the next stage...
- Remove the boresighter and use live ammo for fine-tuning / adjustment of your reticle.
Sounds obvious,but it's worth repeating. Remove the boresighter before shooting.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.