The Presma® EX Professional Riflescope is a versatile, variable powered riflescope equipped with tri-color electronic illuminated reticle.
3x - 12x Magnification & 44mm Objective Lens
Includes Picatinny scope mount, battery, lens cap and sunshade
- Easy to access and clickable color/brightness buttons are designated on a 45 degree of surface on the rear of scope
- Selectable 11 brightness adjustment control lets the user adapt to different terrains and temperatures
- Automated shut down power to conserve battery’s life and memorize the last reticle color and brightness position when the power is on
- Mounted level bubble on the rear of tube
- Includes a bonus sunshade to block unwanted lights allowing user to see target clearer
- CNC machined from one piece of 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized against corrosion with a black matte finish
- Sealed O-ring and Argon filled for waterproof, fogproof and shock proof performance.
- Compact design makes easy maneuvering possible in real hunting and shooting activities.
Featuring a high quality fully multi-coated lens, Presma® EX series Riflescope forms clear, bright and sharp sight image edge to edge.
• One piece scope ring mount with quick release bottom.
• 11 levels of Red, Green, Blue illuminated reticle.
• Illumination adjustment memorizes last level of selection.
• RXR range estimate reticle
• Integrated level bubble
• Superior quality precision lens elements
• Aluminum 6061-T6 tube with scratch resistant hard-coat anodized black matte finish
• Built on strong cardan joint platform to fulfill the most demanding outdoor requirement
• Fully multicoated lenses with advantage solution for maximum light transmission
• Completely sealed and Argon filled
• 100% shockproof, Fog-proofed; Water-resistant
• Flip open lens covers
• 2.5” sunshade included
• Lifetime warranty (original purchaser with proof of purchase. Conditions apply)
FOV (Ft / 100Yds)
W/E Adj. Value
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.